Resume of Prabhuprasad, Kindly read the article

Hello biotechnologist across the world,

I feel happy to meet you and greet you through this post. Biotechnologist generally face a lot of difficulties to find a right job even after getting good quality education and experience. Past one year I was very much concerned about the same. So I am providing a link for my resume to all recruiters so that find me easily. I request everyone who finds it good please let me know.

Click here to see my resume.

If any one is interested, you can also mail the link to me, I will upload here so that your resume here on my site. This is an internationally read blog and I am thankful to all the subscribers of the blog. So if anyone likes the blog, please don't forget to subscribe. Indeed this blog will prove a blessing to you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments